Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Greetings From Quarantine 2020

Greetings from the Klipfel Quarantine Zone. It's been a while since I've vistited with all of you. Sorry about that, other things on my mind, as I'm sure has been the case with everyone. 

Rest assured we're all doing okay here. The wife has set up shop at the kitchen table, while I take care of business from the upstairs office. We meet for lunch, then back to our corners until dinner. Somehow we've survived this daily process for the last seven months. It helps to cuddle at night.

 I obviously haven't seen many movies, just a few pre-quarantine releases on disc, so there hasn't been much to write about. But I miss crafting stories so I'm going to try and get a couple of things posted by the end of the year, a disc review or two, a personal essay here and there. So check back once and while as I may just have something new to share. 

In the meantime, stay safe and healthy everyone. We'll get through this.


Matt